Are you planning on having a wedding that will be as exciting and memorable as a Hollywood blockbuster? Consider having a trailer wedding! A trailer wedding is a mini wedding ceremony that is filmed and edited into a short trailer, just like a movie trailer. This way, you can share the excitement of your wedding day with family and friends, and even have a keepsake to treasure for years to come.
However, before you start planning your trailer wedding, it is important to have a clear and concise agreement with your videographer. This agreement should cover everything from the scope of work to final deliverables.
Here are some key points that should be included in your trailer wedding agreement:
1. Scope of Work: Outline exactly what the videographer will be responsible for, such as filming the ceremony, reception, and any pre-wedding events. Be specific about the length of the trailer and the format it will be delivered in.
2. Deliverables: Clearly state what will be delivered to you, such as the trailer itself and any raw footage. Specify the timeline for delivery and any additional costs if there are delays.
3. Intellectual Property: Determine who will own the rights to the footage, such as the trailer, any promotional materials, or social media content. Agree on how the footage can be used by both parties, such as for marketing purposes.
4. Payment: Discuss the pricing structure and payment terms. Determine if a deposit is required and when the final payment is due. Be sure to include an itemized list of all expenses and fees.
5. Cancellation and Refunds: Outline what happens if either party needs to cancel the agreement, and how much of the payment will be refunded.
Once you have a solid agreement in place, you can start planning your trailer wedding with confidence. Imagine the excitement of seeing your special day transformed into a mini movie trailer that you can share with loved ones for years to come.
So, what are you waiting for? Get ready for your close-up and make your wedding day a blockbuster hit with a trailer wedding!